Thank you for joining us for the Color Of Love Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is
This week we are showcasing Wild Rose Studio Products
this week. You don’t have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
1. The card base is made of Kraft cardstock.
2. This cute image from Wild Rose Dragon and Bird stamp set is white heat embossed on Bristol cardstock panel.
3. I took inspiration from the package of the stamp set to colour my image. I used Zig clean brush pens and water brush to colour the image.
4. Once dry, I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black ink and clear heat embossed the sentiment.
5. To add interest to the panel, I used Simon Says Stamp Postage Stamp Edge Frames die set to die cut the panel.
6. I adhered this panel on the kraft card base using foam adhesive and embellished the card using Sparkly Clear sequins.
Couple of closeup photos for you 🙂
So now it’s YOUR turn to create something cute and join in!
Do you use Instagram ? If so please add #ssswchallenge
to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog
, if you haven’t subscribed by email you may want to so you don’t miss out.
You have until Wed 8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I am back soon with another post.